I can't blog about anything I want right now but I'm so excited that I can barely type!
I just booked a fantastic trip... but I can't tell you when, where, or anything about it until it happens because otherwise I compromise my security!
I'm writing an essay for an internship that I may or may not get (hopefully DO get)... but I can't tell you what it's for or where or how.
Okay, really that's it, but I'm just so excited!
I spent this morning doing a lot of research, having a dance party since I have my room to myself this weekend, eating too much food, cleaning, doing laundry, and procrastinating. I haven't finished my essay and I didn't do any of the shopping I wanted to do today, but oh well.
Today is one of my roommates birthday's and I'm super excited. I think it'll be a good night. Half my roommates are gone and the dynamic will be different than usual, but I think it'll be good. Maybe I'm just so excited because I went out two other nights this week which resulted in me being left alone in a bar BOTH times and one of the times I got pick-pocketed (only 40euro stolen... phew). Soooo tonight HAS to be better. But at least I know how to find my way to a bus that will get me home in the middle of the night when I don't really have any idea where I am and don't speak the language...?
Anyway, I went to bed at 9:30pm last night, which is probably also why I'm in such a good mood... I didn't waste my night on the computer, I just went to bed. Oh, and speaking of wasting my time on the computer... in the last week, I watched The Lizzie McGuire Movie and Sabrina Goes to Rome... both take place in Rome. It was SO wierd! I could identify everywhere they were before they went there. Or they'd go somewhere where I had been like two hours before coming home to watch the movie. It was just insane. I think because of the area I live in, I forget I'm in Rome most of the time. Craziness.
Okay. Have to go write this essay so I can get a job! BYEEEEEEEEE
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
expand, already.
Post a Comment