Monday, February 9, 2009

Is this a joke?

In addition to dying from bronchitis, I now have a cyst in each of my ears and I think I might have pink eye.

This is not even real.

I think I have to suck it up and pay 20euro to go to the AUR doctor this week. Garbage.

4 comments:

Em said...

If it makes you feel any better the campus doctor here is 3 Euro!

Marzipan Moxley said...

omigosh! you need to feel better!
i love you and get loads of sleep, also relating to your last post, i cannot believe peanut butter is sooo expensive here. it is also less oily, so i like that. sometimes, late at night, when my inner fatty comes out, i dip my peanut butter spoon into nutella.
reeses....euro style..mmm.

Michele Seaser said...

Megan-- does this go to you? i hope so. Tell your friend Savvy Roving that her comment about 'my inner fatty' totally cracked me up. That is sooo funny!!
We're reading about Madrid. sounds fabulous. Is Danielle from MSU?
love Uncle tom aunt michele john and abby

Megan K. O'Neill said...

Yes, these do go to me! I just don't usually respond to them, haha.

Danielle is from Boston and goes to Northeastern.

Aaaand I'll let Savannah know! :o)